Saturday, June 22, 2013

Quote..


You are performing
A mental surgery
On a kitchen table....
With a half sharpened knife...
And a smile without life....
While my mind is wide awake....
My heart is half open.....
My eyes bleed with anger.....
Mixed with the fear of hope....
You are adding salt here and there....
With some seeds of despair
I don’t want to explain the pain...
I’m not going to ask
What you are willing to gain.....
But, I know you are well trained.....
And I’m just pawn whose being framed....
To a crime I didn't commit....
With out any time limit....
I will be all over the floor.....
In a split second....
But wait...
Some one is at the door....
Could that be my own conscience.....
Perfect timing I’d say......
To take me away.....
From the Heaven gates...
To the range of the Hell’s bells......

No comments: