Friday, April 12, 2013

Journey



I hate you
When I’m sober
I miss you
When I’m not…
I see through
This mirror of distraction
While wandering
Across the guidelines…
Printed with dotted line
Consisting only
Green & yellow….
I’m breaking
All the connections
Just for one last breath
Please hold on tight
Cause this ain’t
My fight anymore…
To make you
Feel protected….
Trust me
I’m ain’t keeping my
Shields intact…
I feel withered
From inside
Glad that I've packed light….
Even though
My brain obliged
My heart seems to float away…
Against the gravity
Of all these lies….
But don’t worry
I’ll make it to the end...
You don’t
Have to pretend….
That you care….
I know my rights…
Though you knew
All my wrongs…
The very reason
Why we couldn't hold on…
There fore
For just this once….
Lest walk along…..
This empty road…..

2 comments:

WildRose/SnowDrop said...

I love all your posts dear...it is so interesting to read..great work!

Red Riding Hood said...

well you have nicely put, a feeling in to words that we all feel at least once in our life time.. :) beautiful..