Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Lazy One......



When everything
Just moves so fast....
I won’t mind
To be the last...
Empty handed.......
Here alone....
I ain't demanding.....
It’s just a quote....
What else you expect...
From a mortal pawn...
You can call me a liar..
If you want some more....

Self respect....
It eats me within....
Dignity just messes
Everything.....
Take off your cloths....
And look down below....
Explore the emptiness....
Trust me you'll crave more....
Some times you lose...
It is no flaw...
They’ll always yell...
My friend just ignore....

I am fighting...
Because i was born...
No I’m not attempting...
To find the cure..
It’s just an ad hoc....
No routine.....
It’s hard to fight
The foes within.....
Just close your eyes
Then you'll see....
I wonder why you don’t
Hear the scream.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great work dear