Thursday, August 19, 2010

Somewhere I Belong.......


I was an admirer 
Of darkness
Enchanted by 
The loneliness
Mesmerized by 
The silence
A student of sorrow
A consumer of emptiness
A farmer 
Who cultivated anger
Watered it with tear drops
Hardened it with sarcasm
Sold it with confidence
Wrapped it with a smile...
Fate was my villain...
Hate was my friend...
I crowned myself king..
Inside my own walls....

But all of a sudden 
Something came 
Came out of nowhere
Probably within.......
And knocked down....
My little personal heaven
Called Ego.....
It woke me up 
And brought me down....
Down under 
To the other side
At the fountain of reality
Near the circle of truth
I saw kingdom of humanity
I met the source of life
I saw two doors... 
One of them said
Eternity awaits.....
I chose the other.... 
And woke up in Hell....

4 comments:

ස්වප්නා said...

interesting But Still confusing .. :(
I think I didn't get it correct.
What you harvest will depend on what you cultivate !! Is that the point?

Pippi Longstocking said...

once you take the red pill there is no turn back..
which ever door you choose and go through.. you will survive..
'coz you chose it..
There is necessary evil in life..
Bolder you become as you realize..

h said...

I must say I'll never get the true idea you wanted me to have but I know what i get is something around the point :D

WildRose/SnowDrop said...

Lovely!