Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Portal.....


Can you show me the
Fluctuating elements of madness
The equation for insanity
The reciprocal of eternity
The certainty of uncertainty
Dilemma of stupidity
Generosity of cruelty
Have you ever felt
The intolerable calmness
In your head....
The vastness of your heart
When its empty.....
The darkness in your mind
When it's shrunk....
The sweetness of your tears
When they are dry.....
When you're high....
Don’t get me wrong though...
You're not happy or sad....
You're above them....
Have you ever been there , My dear friend...
Then you might know....
That you're lost....
In the middle of nowhere....
Literally
Somewhere in side your own mind....
Yep...your helpless on your own ground....

2 comments:

ස්වප්නා said...

I am not sure, whether I've got you correct yet :) As everybody say, at least should read 10 times to get the clear picture. [Positive Comment ;)]

තක්ෂිල said...

wow..beautiful lycri