Sunday, August 15, 2010

Anagram



They say
Some things are better untold.....
But I ain’t the kind the guy
Who does what’s being told.....
Why keep it hidden
Like the fools gold......
Well I’m just guessing...
Let the truth unfold......

I say...
You might regret it....
Either way it flows...
Time makes it worse
I’ve seen how it works....
So what’s the pause
Just let it go.....
It's not forever
Coz you may never know.......

You say
You love me....
For that I know
It’s not the secret
I’m itching to know.....
I will believe it
If you tell me more....
Just keep on guessing
I’ll figure out the flaw...

3 comments:

ස්වප්නා said...

yes
We never know
Only time will show
whats the flow
when u let it go

h said...

It's not forever
Coz you may never know...

Nice machan... It's wonderful how you've arranged the words we've been seen a lot in a beautiful way....

WildRose/SnowDrop said...

Really really a very nice blog..keep up your good work..tbumbsup