Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Reflection.....




I was a poisonous dart
Meant for your heart 
Just to tare you apart
Disgused with your past
Vengeful qwartz
Wrapped around a blast
Drenched in anger
Mended with lies...
I was waiting for you
I was reaching to you
Then I saw your face


I was amazed by you....
I was you....
you were me..
We were the same..
It was too good to be true...
I was you....
you were me..
Looking back again..
How come I never had a clue...


I was the darkness
You were the light
How come we never meet
You being so bright
I was the painful half
You never gave up the laugh
Running away from sunshine
Hiding from my self
I was waiting for you
I was reaching to you
Then I saw ur face

2 comments:

දිල් said...

Marvellous and extra ordinary.
Am speechless as before and searching for words
Great and something different

BRAAAAAAAAVOOOOOOOO

Shadow/හේමලයා said...

@ දිල්
Thnx a lot 4 ur encouraging comments yaar...:)..