Friday, July 30, 2010

I know......


I’m just another
Pencil stroke
On your blank mind....
Head to head with the emptiness
Sharing the loneliness...
I will never be a Masterpiece....
I know....
And I can live with that....
I’m not trying to change anything
That’s for sure...

I’m just another
Lonely star...
On your sky...
Willing to burn my heart out...
Just to make some light....
I will never be the dawn...
I know....
And I can live with that....
I’m not trying to change anything
That’s for sure...

I’m just another dew drop...
On your desert....
Trying to fight the sun...
For just one last moment....
I will never be a rain.....
I know
And I can live with that....
I’m not trying to change anything
That’s for sure...

4 comments:

මැණික්(සුළඟ) said...

I am just another dew drop
on your desert.........
Trying to blossom roses
මැණික්(සුළඟ)

Shadow/හේමලයා said...

@ මැණික්(සුළඟ)
Thnx a lot 4 ur commetns yaar.....:D

Pippi Longstocking said...

You ll be an oracle
to a lost land
forseeing the dangers
Shielding the innocent
there world will circle around you
You will know
and you will live with it
You don't have to change anything
That's for sure

ස්වප්නා said...

enchanting !!

dear pencil stroke,
dear lonely star,
dear dew drop,

your great heart,
will one day,
make you
a materpiece,
a new dawn,
a rain,
to the other,
That's for sure

hard to see and glad to see