Monday, July 12, 2010

How to Pick a Crayon


I know
What I NEED....
I guess the question
Is what I WANT....
Yes, its easy for u to say....
Just look in to my HEART....
Well, some times
It isn't exactly the case......
It’s like being Colour Blind....
Where the end point of the
Reaction is RED or GREEN.....
Just like the answer
To all my troubles
Is floating around me...
And all I have
Is a torn net to catch 'em....
And an open heart
To keep 'em
From being
Stolen by my own emotions......
The funniest thing is
While having
All this tension
About what I want....
At the end of the day
All I’m worried about
Is what u want...
What they want.....
What the whole wide world wants
Just like I’m waiting
For someone to choose....
What’s best for me..
How rational is that...
I just don’t get it...
Yes I see it...
Yet I can't feel it...
I'm unable to look beyond
The pre installed..
Limits in my mind....
Just like a CHILD.....

5 comments:

Mr.L.A.N.K.A said...

we are all prisoners of of our own paradigms, they say the books are already written and we are just living it. But im hopeful that we have the power to change our lives, all you can do is have faith and keep rolling.

Shadow/හේමලයා said...

Thanx 4 the comments......:D

පොජ්ජේ said...

Interesting posting.

Shadow/හේමලයා said...

thnx mate....:D

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.