Saturday, July 17, 2010

Heliocentrism


A new day has come....
Just like yesterday
It’s dumb....
But let’s face it...
It’s the sun....
Nothing else matters
When you’re on the run...
So no choice but to
Embrace it....
And trust me
Tomorrow won't be...
An exception either.....
But there’s always HOPE....
Yes...isn't it amazing...
Just that feeling..
Those glimpses of light
In your head....
Murmuring softly....
Everything will be fresh
With the dawning sun....
Indeed it could be...
But only....
If you could give me
Something.....
To hold on to...
To live for....
Or even to die for....
I will be fine...
Unless it would be just
Another one......
With the same old
Bunch of
Rhetorical question....
A few gallons of tears....
And a handful of smiles
To cope with....
Yes I know what your thinking....
Is it worth?
Well...
Let me put it this way....
HOW is the question......
And WHAT is the answer....

4 comments:

මැණික්(සුළඟ) said...

If you could give me
Something.....
To hold on to...
To live for....
Or even to die for....
I will be fine...

That's what I exactly need....

මැණික්(සුළඟ)

Shadow/හේමලයා said...

isn't that what we all want...a reason.....thnx 4 ur comments....:)

Nothing said...

Nice... :)
Keep ‘em coming!:)

Shadow/හේමලයා said...

@ Nothing
thnx yaar.......:)