Friday, July 23, 2010

Antitrust......



All I heard was a mimic....
I thought
It was just a gimmick....
Of my mind....
To fool my dumb head.....
But it kept on
Haunting my dreams....
With silent screams...
And started flooding my emotions
By opening the gates of
Insecurity
Guarding my fears....
Dissolved in lush green tears.....
For a moment I thought...
It was me...
But how could it be....
There’s something foreign...
Within me...
Something that does not belong.....
Yet it was too strong....
To hold.....
Can’t you see..
How come you don't notice...
What I’ve become......
I’m in pain...
It runs through my veins..
I’m losing my sleep....
It’s intruding the beat...
Of my shallow heart...
With tiny little trembles....
Of curious disguises....
Of myself & me........
Can’t you see...
Oh lord...
Why ME.......

2 comments:

වැප් said...

nature of the life ....
rhythm of the life ....
patten of the life ....

Shadow/හේමලයා said...

@ වැප්
thats true macho....thnx a lot 4 ur ideas & comments....:D