Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Wish......


I expect
The unexpected...
I respect the
Absurd...
I believe
In uncertainty..
I trust in
A lie.....
I see
The darkness....
And I hear the
Silence......
I taste
The bitterness....
And I suffer
The tenderness....
I read
My own mind....
And I greet
My own self....
I cheat
My own fate
And I wish if
I wasn't born.....

I prefer
Black over white....
And I don't
Know about grey....
I choose..
If there’s nothing to lose.....
I cry...
When I’m surrounded.....
I smile
When I’m alone.....
I lie
When I’m questioned...
Past
Is my future......
The present
Is unknown......
Your smile
Is my retribution......
Your pain
Is my gain.....
It’s a shame
That I’m still standing......
My soul is
Yours to claim.......

I’ll bow
To my avenger.....
I’ll howl
To my savior....
I’ll crawl
Out from heaven.....
I’ll be
Who I am....
I’ll lose
My self....
On the verge
Of redemption.....
I’ll embrace
The guilt.....
And I’ll enjoy
The free fall.....
I’ll refuse
To recall.....
I’ll trade
My freedom....
For a few
Words of wisdom.....
Not to meet
My fate.....
Just to avoid
The gates.....