Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nomenclature


When I say no
To a fight.....
You call me a coward.....
When I say no
To colour...
You call me a traitor.....
When I say no
To religion
You call me a sinner.....
When I say no
To my self....
You call me insane.....

When I say no
To class....
You call me a rebel....
When I say no
To temptations.....
You call me a loser.....
When I say no
To fame....
You call me a retard...
When I say no
To you....
You call me a bastard....

When I say no
To power..
You call me insecure....
When I say no
To injustice.....
You call me reckless.....
When I say no
To a trend...
You call me absurd....
When I say no
To perception...
You call me unfair....

3 comments:

Nothing said...

Wow!..i liked it.. :)

Shadow/හේමලයා said...

@ Nothing
ThanQ very much 4 ur comments.....:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Iam Prabhu from chennai,joined today in this forum... :)