Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Intoxicated


Been sitting here
All day long....
Trying to figure out
What went wrong.....
I'm trying my best
To be strong.....
I need to be
Where i belong....

I'm lost in a dream...
That keeps me awake..
Cant find what is real
Coz it feeds my needs..
Don't know what to believe...
Am i deceived...
I just cant figure out...
some one help me please......

I'v been here
For some time now..
Still got no clue..
Head spins around..
I'm trying my best
To be alert...
Just want out..
Not to be hurt...

2 comments:

දිල් said...

none can answer it correctly...as it depends a lot on the various factors..which may be controllable or uncontrollable.......

in the last....I'd like to say....the more you will think about these problems..the more you'll suffer!

Shadow/හේමලයා said...

yet we have to thing about them to get an answer....not the ultimate one...but to cope with the problem....:(... suffering in inevitable since we r human.....:(