Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hope


There goes another one down
Just give it up come lets run
I'm trying to figure out
But the time is running out
I don't know what to look for
But i know it is around
Just tel me what to see....
I'll keep my eyes clean....
I'll try my best to feel it with in....

There is something more to life than this
But no body has a clue what it is
Just tell me something more...
Anything that i should know...
Coz its obvious
That there should be something more than this
There should be something more to life

Pressed against a glass i see
See it all but just cant feel
I'm trying to reach out
But myself drags me down
I'm listening but no sound
But i know it is around
Just tel me whats the way....
I'll keep my self awake....
I'll try my best to feel it here......

No comments: