Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Exit Strategy......


There’s pain
In my brain
I’m just looking
For some space...
Just wana
Walk away
Form this place
Called disgrace....

There’s pain
In my veins
And it’s driving me
Insane....
It’s not that I’m
Giving in
I’m just losing
My game.....

There’s pain
Not again....
I’m all alone
Derailed
Just the same old
Embrace…
Of the lifeless
Temptation...

There's pain
But no shame...
Coz I know what
I need...
There’s only
One fracture...
I just don’t' know
What I want......

There's pain
Simple as that...
No matter what
You said...
Or what ever
You did.....
Nothing can help
It’s yours....

There's pain
On this lane
Called life, Yes
It’s the same one....
There’s no
Easy way out
To escape.....

There’s only one
Way out..
Yes that’s right
The one you
Came from
At the start....
It’s the one.....

Not the HOW
WHAT or WHERE...
It’s the WHY...
You should care
And if u dare
You’ll find
It THERE.........

WHY do we come
And why do
We stay
WHY it is
So Damn hard
just to
Break AWAY.....

HOW?
It's the question
WHAT
Is the answer....
WHY
Is the explenation
So why ME......

2 comments:

දිල් said...

gauge it as a touching poem…
A poem which is nicely written…
Written about all those pains…all those aches we as humans are suffering from…
This is our new life…!
Our new dynasty!
But you are absolutely right….this is hope and only hope which is keeping us alive.
Such a nice world!

each word shouts…each phrase cries …each state is true.
Thanks for sharing your brilliant thoughts with us.
Awaiting for more from you.

Shadow/හේමලයා said...

Ther's a saying "Pain is our companion but the happiness come & goes"...i disagree.....i think happiness it self is another version of pain.....we find many attractions within a life time....if u look close each and everyone is just another version of pain...just wrapped in different types of papers....ThanQ 4 your Valuable comments....