Saturday, May 1, 2010

Scattered Heart.....


Its hard to scream in love
U know its true......
I never thought I’d be
Right here with u....
After all the things
That we've been through.....
AND
I just want to tell the
World that I’m with u......

Its not the kind of magic
They say it is......
Its always more sweeter
Than a dream.....
I know its sounds a bit
Odd, yes it is....
BUT
Is this love I don’t know?
Is this for real....

Tell me something
I just wanna know...
Show me one thing that
I want more....
Its not the only thing
That’s for sure.....
BUT
Its not gonna be the same
With out u......

What makes a smile can
Also make a tear.....
What makes you cry can
Take away ur fear...
I know that there are things
That we should care.....
BUT
Ur the only one for me
Yes dear......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could not have described the emotional turmoil in a relationship better..good one!