Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pulsar


I’ve known u since
Like 4ever....
Still remember how we
Used to be...
U know I’m still
Pretty much crazy....
Even though life
Is not that easy....
I still miss our
Mr.sneezy....
How u make me run
In the rain.....
Used to pretend
That ur in pain.....
I used to fall for it
Again n again....
All I want is just to
Feel the same....
Wish I could ever live
Those days again

Now its all gone
Back with time....
Only a memory
Deep in my mind...
Still hear ur voice
Every time I rhyme...
Wonder why i always
Makes me cry....
Still remember those
Lines u said...
All the laughter
And the tears we shed...
Remember once I made
U believe......
That I couldn't see u
For real.....
Can't 4get that fear
Paper white face....
I’m telling u now
Those were the days......

1 comment:

Chimp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.