Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Who Am I..........?

I get up every mondy.....go to work, start from whr i'v left from friday.....start sm thing totaly booaring n I realy dnt care at all....start smthing that desnt help anyone but the person who invented beuracrasy....stop not Mr.Mx Webber of course....yep they pay me ofcourse...but does it worth 2 pay me that much...?????

Then i interact with a bunch of ppl whom i dnt lyk...but i just talk to them mainly for my survival as a pathotic co worker.....blame me 4 being a leach...i'm not worried...guilty as charged....If ur realy reading this post..(coz mst ppl dnt read 'em at all...they just put a like)....i'm not worried..)call me a depressed stupid selfish coward...yes i am...yes my friend....but...theres another part of my life that is searching 4 an answer every moment i'm not working(wasting my tym)......

I dnt have any goals rather than finding wht this life is all about...ofcourse i knw a what it is...its just that i dnt understand it...or i'm not ready to.....what ever it is...i'm still lost...Then comes my parentz...they wnts 2 see me as a gd citizen with a secured future....bulshit i say.....but how cn i make 'em understand....then comes my GF...she loves me..i knw that....but am i committed enough...only she knows...i'm trying to break my roots n she's trying to create a new one....COMPLICATED i'd say.....

What am i...? Who am i..... Do u knw me.....?????

1 comment:

Chimp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.