Thursday, April 22, 2010

Free Verse


call me a drunk.....
a pot-head or a useless jackass...
true......i'm high...
i'm totaly over my head....
cnt even stand still on my feet
yes indeed.....
and i even cnt remember
where i am....
or how did i get here..
but wait a second
does it realy matter....
nahh...dnt think so Mate
what are you saying
i'm in the gutter....
fine, i can live with that....
well then i'm stairnig at the stars...
right...i might change 'em sm day...
who knows....
i dnt care at all...
but i'm happy...
thats all that matters....
but why i wonder...
is it bcoz my brain
is half asleep.....
it has no logic at all...
just like and abacus with no beads
like a machine with no feed...
whats wrong with my thoughts...
why don't i feel greedy any more...
how come i dnt care about all the things
that i own....are these mine...
strange.....
so whts wrong with logic...
tell me will u???
who cares....
all i knw is i feel free
floating like a bumble bee...
i knw its bad for me
i have been told by many...
but why do i feel so gd...
just tell me everybody...

No comments: