Monday, June 1, 2009

Dreamer


I know 
It’s hard to begin
All over again
When I’m about to face
The utmost disgrace 
It’s like swimming upstream
When the threat is supreme
Any other might cry
But it’s worth to try
To keep my fate
Away from the hate
When I’m loosing 
My patience
I feel no emotions
But I will hold on 
Until it goes on an on

I ain't a dreamer who
Lives up above
I ain't a looser 
But I’m feeling like now
I’ve never ever
Felt like this
My heart still weeps
For the things that I’ve missed
It is so much more than 
A reason to cry
I’m feeling so faithless
And I wonder why

Although 
I’m starting to feel
That I’m goanna loose
No longer seems I’m a player
No longer seems I can run
It’s like risking my whole life
When there’s no turning back
Any other might cry
But it’s worth to try
To keep my fate
Away from the hate
When one can’t help his destiny
It is more like a mystery
But I will hold on 
Until it goes on and on 

No comments: